O Lord, who may abide in Your tent? Who may dwell on Your holy hill?
Psalm 15:1 NASB
He does not slander with his tongue,
Psalm 15:3a NASB
• You shall not go about as a slanderer among your people, and you are not to act against the life of your neighbor; I am the Lord .
Leviticus 19:16 NASB
• Whoever secretly slanders his neighbor, him I will destroy; No one who has a haughty look and an arrogant heart will I endure. My eyes shall be upon the faithful of the land, that they may dwell with me; He who walks in a blameless way is the one who will minister to me.
Psalms 101:5-6 NASB
• He who conceals hatred has lying lips, And he who spreads slander is a fool.
Proverbs 10:18 NASB
• A perverse man spreads strife, And a slanderer separates intimate friends.
Proverbs 16:28 NASB
• He who goes about as a slanderer reveals secrets, Therefore do not associate with a gossip.
Proverbs 20:19 NASB
• Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tender-hearted, forgiving each other, just as God in Christ also has forgiven you.
Ephesians 4:31-32 NASB
Nor does evil to his neighbor,
Psalm 15:3b NASB
• Beloved, do not imitate what is evil, but what is good. The one who does good is of God; the one who does evil has not seen God.
3 John 1:11 NASB
Nor takes up a reproach against his friend;
Psalm 15:3c NASB
• “You shall not bear a false report; do not join your hand with a wicked man to be a malicious witness.
Exodus 23:1 NASB
🌹He who does these things will never be shaken.
Psalms 15:5c NASB
Continually Seeking Him,