The same Sunday. Now it is church service.
Music that morning:
*The Potter’s Hand: Beautiful Lord, Wonderful Savior, I know for sure all of my days are held in Your hands, crafted into Your perfect plan.
*I Need Thee Every Hour
– I could do nothing
– I’d surely fail
– I would be drifting
– How lost I would be
– I’d be dying
– I’d be enslaved
– life would be hopeless
But with Him I am SAVED!!!
Created by Him, for Him. I need Him and without Him I am NOTHING!!!
Sermon was from John 15:1-5. One of my favorite passages.
As the branch receives all it needs from the vine, we find all sufficient grace in Christ. All we need!
– God is an expert at producing fruit – it is His plan
– God is I AM (Exodus 3:14)
– Bread of life (John 6:35)
– Light of the world (John 8:12)
– the door (John 10:9)
– the Good Shepherd (John 10:11)
– the Resurrection & Life (John 11:25)
– the way, truth and life (John 14:6)
– the True Vine, Father the Vinedresser (John 15:1)
When “we do”, we miss putting Jesus in the center of all we do, leaving Him out.
Jesus is the source of the branch’s (our) power! As a Christian, EVERYTHING has to be done for the glory of God! We can do nothing without Him.
🌹Take time to be still. Be there. ABIDE. And remember that we are the branch – every breath, every step is from God.
Pray: Lord, be fruitful in whatever You have for me today.
Continually Seeking Him,